Sunday, November 29, 2009

Rusty's Little Red Head


No Rusty does not have a mistress..... just an adventurous wife. The day before Thanksgiving I finally did it, I died my hair red, cinaberry to be exact. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time but never had the guts to do. Even as I sat with box in hand at the store and at home I was still slightly hesitant. When I mixed it up and put the first few lines of color in and saw them get more and more purple I got kinda worried. Rusty reminded me that it was too late to go back now so I finished the job and voila, red hair. It is a little lighter than I expected and yes it is a drastic change but I love it!

I am thankful for a supportive husband who also likes change, he loves it too. But most of all I am grateful it washes out in 28 washes ;)

1 comment: