Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A busy summer...

So busy in fact, that I don't have time to blog. :)
That's my cheap cop-out for being lazy.

Actually, we really have been quite busy this summer. So far we have
 * torn out and remodeled our laundry room,
 * redid some walls in the basement bedroom,
 * hiked to Lower Calf Creek falls near Escalante,
 * went hiking in Natural Bridges National Monument in So. Utah with the fam,
 * went biking ^^ there as well (fun downhills, but the climbs *suuuuucked*)
 * looked at lots of boats for Mom and Dad,
 * test drove several boats with Mom and Dad, (one of which they purchased!!)
 * been out on the water several times since then,
 * taught Mary how to back a trailer in the Novell parking lot (she's actually better at it than me, I think),
 * perused KSL classifieds for a week to procure some wake boards,
 -  and finally -
 * went with the Fam to Yuba lake on our first family boating trip in over a decade.

I may or may not provide pictures. We'll see. I've probably fulfilled my blogging quota for a few months now. Stay tuned for our next post, "Rusty passes out after Thanksgiving turkey".

No comments:

Post a Comment