Sunday, July 18, 2010

My wife is awesome

Just some random thoughts about Mary.
We've been doing a lot of work on our house trying to get it ready to sell. During this time, I've also been coming up to a big deadline at work. So I've been very strapped for time.

So during those days when I'm stuck at work, Mary has accepted the challenge and done a lot of non-girly things around the house. Like framing, putting up drywall, mudding, and even messing around with some electrical stuff.



She is an incredibly hard worker. She can rattle off a huge massive of list of things that she got done that day and I just feel so grateful, and a bit lazy.

At the same time, she's no tomboy. She loves loves loves shopping, the color pink, heart-shaped anything, animals, getting her hair done, and being romanced.



Sometimes it's hard to believe that these two pictures are the same girl. How lucky am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment